Friday, September 19, 2008

Took the Week Off Blogging

Since I love blogging so much, I decided to take the week off and rest my brain on writing. I have truly missed blogging! I got caught up on the other people I blog with, so that was awesome!

In our area of Church work (which is 98 percent of our time) we did a counting of how many visitors we have had at our church. It pretty much averages 100 a year...we have 500 visitor cards filled out. That's totally amazing. Some have stayed; some have not. Some are just passing through; some don't have a church home; it took a while to do the report, but it sure has been interesting!

I hope your Friday turns out well. There have been so many who are enjoying this fall weather. I planted 6 bunches of Mums....they are so beautiful; I can't stop looking at them. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

My husband took me on a lunch date yesterday...to my very favorite place, Los Lupes. I actually cratered and ate the smorgusboard lunch! Talk about being stuffed! No way I could go back for seconds; oh, I love their tamales.....yum, yum, yum! It's just as cheap to get the smorgusboard because of the lunch specials.

Let me hear from you and what you are up to and I hope your week has been awesome.
Happy Friday!!!

No comments: