Saturday, September 20, 2008

Such Joy!

Yesterday I had the JOY of visiting with a devout friend of mine and she has a boyfriend who is an Attorney. She was telling me what a great trip they had to go to Colorado and ski. .....and at the tip top of the mountains where they were skiing of all things he receives an urgent call from his office re: one of his clients. I never laughed so hard in my life. Now, remember, I wouldn't know the least bit about skiing because that is something I've never done in my entire life. My grandkids know more about it than I ever thought of having any idea! As she told the story how complicated it got, I couldn't stop laughing thinking of the visual! Then she started comparing what it would be like to be married to a Pastor (my circumstances) as to an Attorney........trust me...believe it or not, there's not much difference...anyway such JOY we had just sharing!!!!!

have you ever done that? just shared JOY? Try it, you'll like it!!!! I'm totally convinced that JOY will really enlighten your day; don't think about being all stressed out...get on a subject that will share JOY - it's healthy for the soul!

See ya at W.O.W. tomorrow (I'll be preparing for it today). 9 a.m. Love, JOY, and lots of humor, Carol

No comments: