Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It Was Fun!!! ...some random thoughts....

My hubby's birthday yesterday......I made his favorite cake in the whole wide world...chocolate mayonnaise cake....homemade, real homemade icing - you know the old fashioned kind confectioners sugar, butter, vanila (that sounds like a mystery seasoning now since it's not used very much) and real hershey's cocoa!!!! Tasted a little dry with the cake because I only had Europiean cocoa....but I went to the store and got hershey's for the icing and it was fabulous! Well, he's one year older, but seems to love it!!! A-ha.....and it's not old like he thought it would be!

Today is a great day to remind ourselves that fall weather is almost here....a bit chilly in the mornings...I have to prepare myself for fall and I noticed our neighbor is raking his leaves already.......hmmm.....is it time for fall clothes..what prepares you for fall? After I planted the Mums, I saw fall coming and I did wear a hoodie Sunday while the football game was on. Of course, my hubby says I'm cold natured anyway...guess I am....have a terrific Tuesday!

No comments: