Monday, September 22, 2008

New Feeling - random super thoughts!

A lot of people at church yesterday said I had a new take on my blog lately...they say they enjoy me sharing personal stuff........hmmmmmm so ....I can honestly say it gives me a new feeling and maybe someone out there in cyberspace can be uplifted by something that has happened or going to happen to me...who knows....I enjoy sharing my heart and love everyone so much that communicate with me - hey guys that doesn't mean I don't love the ones who don't communicate....I'm a people person and my gift is exhorting (so says my husband) so if you don't want to be exhorted (or encouraged my takes won't mean anything! it's awesome! What's awesome? Hearing from everyone!

Have a very happy Monday! Think I'll get this day going by pre-shopping for my hubby's b-day next Monday...the only super thing is he is going with me....we'll just shop 'til we drop...he says he doesn't want anything, but surely at an Outlet Mall he'll crater!!!!!!
Carol :)

No comments: