Friday, February 8, 2008

God-Things!

Hey Geneva.........after helping 3 people move this week, I needed some enCOURAGING words! I know you will accomplish all your goals for happiness and appreciate the part you said about God being in control. It is a God-thing!

My take is that a lot of things are of God....but wait....

do we notice that they are God-things?
I sort of doubt it. So many people are so wrapped up in their own SELF gratification and what's in it for them.....oh, don't get me started on this subject. So, I'll just say there are kazillion other people who think of others, give to others, enCOURAGE others......do I want a lot of self-glory for the thing I am passionate about: helping ladies to do what's right with their hubby or significant other.................God-things!!! Bring them on!!!

Here's an enCOURAGING caring thought: I love the Bible verse, "No weapon formed against us will prosper, but every tongue raised against us in judgment, You will show to be in the wrong." I might have to endure some people speaking against me, but I'll just stay on the high road and keep doing my best; proving their criticism invalid. God pours out His favor on me, in spite of the critics. Whoopeee!!!!!

No comments: