Sunday, February 3, 2008

Think Fun!

Today's the big day!!! Super Bowl Sunday! Think fun! I've been thinking a lot about it! Who will win? God wins for me!!! All I can also think about is twelve years ago God won in my life when on Super Bowl Sunday He brought life to me as I lay in ER and the Surgeon performed the best of all surgeries on me due to a critical rupture. This year I have thought about it a lot and God's amazing grace as I awakened that day and saw our kids and hubby watching my vital signs. I'm blessed to be alive celebrating a win, win!

And I humbly bow my head and thank God that the angels of the Lord still encamp around about me. I am fixed in the full assurance that I have health and healing now and cannot go through "Super Bowl Sunday" as a memorable day and answer the question I have, "Who will win?" God won in my books! And am I going to have fun today? Absolutely, unequivably!!! (I'll tell you why tomorrow).

ENJOY THIS DAY AND THINK FUN!!!! See ya in Church first though!

No comments: