Thursday, February 7, 2008

Top Priorities

.....what is your top priority?

hmmmm - I've been thinking about my top priority.
3 H's.....Healthy, happy, and hopeful!

My husband and I have started eating healthy foods...not that we hadn't before, but lots of veggies, fish, 100% whole grain breads..... it's been fun planning menus, if nothing else!

Happy; Smiling, accomplishing goals, sending cards, encouraging others, knowing my family is happy, loving God, loving each other....all that makes me feel happy.

Hopeful....hope lies in the God who created all of us! His word motivates me and there is hope if ladies would only hang on to putting trust in a God who loves them unconditionally!

My top priority today is praying for some people I know who are struggling. We all struggle from time to time, but bringing them before the throne and knowing God can supply all their needs and also to not get myself sidetracked to the goals I must accomplish TODAY! "I can do all things through Christ who strengthened me."

1 comment:

Geneva said...

Ahhh – well said
That is absolutely beautiful and oh so true! You are such an inspiration to me – thank you thank you!

Here’s mine on the three H’s :D

Hope – that is what I live by every day. I think of some friends who do not believe in God and wonder, what do they hope in? Where do they turn? To themselves? People fail – we make mistakes - that’s why we trust in God!! It’s just soooo sad.

Happy – I choose to be happy every day! God is in control. HE gave me this wonderful husband, fabulous children, and a job I love to help support them! I AM grateful :)

Healthy – committing to eating right and exercising. No more excuses for me - Just DO it!! I have a perfectly good gym at work to use so just get up early and do it before work!

Hugs & Prayers
Geneva