Sunday, February 10, 2008

Come On Ladies.....Let's Praise Our Hubby!!!

.........Hey, I'm not shy at all about this Blog Title: My hubby is passionate, hard-working, caring, and intelligent. He loves to serve others, design ships, travel, and make things better as he teaches and motivates everyone to fully rely on God. He makes me smile a lot, slow dances with me, listens to my rambling, trusts me, and makes me feel lovely. He drives me crazy in good and bad ways. He is a fantastic father and grandfather and is head of our home and a huge compliment I will fully give him, a natural leader and I feel should get far more praise and great things said about him, but the interest he gives others far exceeds his recognition.. . .while he still remains humble!

And right now, I'm up early having a warm heart about praising him. Ladies....trust me....Being a Leader of Women, I hear far too many criticisms about your hubby, so let's have a "Get our minds off of our own "self-pity party" because we don't get perfect attention (& I challenge you to quit talking bad about him to everyone you know) but fully give praise to him.......FOR ONE, he works hard to provide for us, our wants, our needs, so a great CHEER goes out to our lover, confidante, vital partner, superb human being, devoted hubby, father, sweetheart, can-fix-anything, marvelous, precious man, our hubby!!!!! Change your attitude to gratitude for all the great things he is and does! Hip, hip, hooray! And that's my take on refocusing my relationship to my beloved spouse! See ya in Church. (We'll be "digging deeper" on this subject today at 9 a.m. in W.O.W.) Women of Worth

No comments: