Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Reliving Valentine Memories

As I mentioned in one of my past blogs, I'm giving a room a makeover!!!!

I have.....

Sore muscles.....

Fabulous memories.......

of some albumns I found with Valentines our kids got me while they were in elementary school! Oh, yes, there's a huge smile on my face...the cards they gave me are so cute and creative. : )

Of course, now I think of the Grandkids and the time of their lives tomorrow for Valentine's day......I had the privilege of going to a luncheon yesterday and there was candy every where.....I can just imagine the candy they will have...because they're such sweet kids (sweethearts) and that's what it's all about hubby, kids, sweetness, love, and a fun day!!!!!

Happy pre-Valentine day as we all get ready!!!! As the Beatles in the 60's so well put it: "Love is all we need......love is all we need."

No comments: