Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl Caring Thoughts!

....that was a toughie
having lived in New England, would I be for the Patriots or Giants? Having seen NYC and had the privilege to visit there,(& having a very close to my heart loving interest), I decided to be for the Giants! And what an amazing come back.....I couldn't believe my eyes! Manning throwing the ball so far and the guy caught it!!!! At the same time I wanted the Patriots to have a perfect record!!!

Well, we had a great time watching on a giant screen at our Son's and seeing the grandkids was marvelous + the eating the delicious dips! I hope your Super Bowl Sunday was fun!

I hope the message our kids and grandkids hear in any visit or setting is "I love you no matter what, no matter what you become, no matter what you want to do with your life and no matter how life treats any of us, I'll still love you. I've been reading a book by Gary Smalley who says: "All of us long to be accepted by others. While we may say out loud, I don't care what other people say abaout me, on the inside we all yearn for intimacy and affection. In fact, what happens in our relationship with our parents can greatly affect all our present and future relationships."

.......i am so grateful we have kids that love us and give us so much respect as parents and to be able to share such a great huge event with them such as the Super Bowl.... definitely rocks my world!!!! I loved every minute of it!!!! And as our Son so wisely puts it, Mom you will always be my Mom!!!! Wow! I'm honored!!!! ....another Super Bowl has come and gone...I would love to hear your comments ....and if not, enjoy your Monday with lots of goals accomplished!

No comments: