Friday, February 22, 2008

Yea......he's back!!!!

I realize I got a "rise" out of a bunch of ladies which is okay. I'm telling you ladies, it makes yourself look pretty bad when you constantly say negative remarks about your beloved hubby or significant other. I've even heard ladies say it to their own kids and that's way out of line. There is a better way! Trust me! Better yet, trust God! Proverbs, Galatians, Ephesians.....several books in the Bible devoted to how to live a better life than being so negative!

I'm glad I got a rise. It makes me know ladies do care about a happy and truly do want and desire a positive side; it's a very bad habit to break once it gets started, so why not just STOP! Cease! I'm saying, there is a better way and thank you for caring enough to do something about it.

Okay....I admit I'm up a tad bit early, but we got tucked in the bed early last night (dogs included); hence up earlier.

My hubby is back and he looks phenomenal! I love that man and want what is the utmost best for him as he catches up and gets back in the swing of things....I made one of his favorite dinners: broccili, carrots, baked chicken, and Carol's homemade dumplings! And of course I had given our home an extreme makeover, so he was pleased and loves it! I never realized what a pack rat I was....I must have loaded down seven sacks for Goodwill! Oh well, that's another subject. I need to get started on my To Do list, like do his laundry, so he can begin today with all clean clothes which will truly make his day! (& mine also! :)

No comments: