Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The Warmth & Greatness of Immediate Family

What we experienced last night was immediate family and the tremendous amount of love, happiness and giving who really care about "needs+wants" of Christmas! Everything I received was EXACTLY what I wanted and needed! Whoa!!!! Being the parent of these phenomenal kids who got me every single thing I desired, let alone wanted(their Dad also)....so I am having a beautiful warm, happy Christmas day and cannot thank our kids enough! I feel "over" blessed if there is such a word! Tears of happiness, joy and gratefulness and every single gift I received was awesome! I cannot even begin to what this wonderful Christmas Day will hold as we continue celebrating this sacred day!

Merry Christmas to all!!!!! And thanks you phenomenal kids! You all are truly the greatest! May you all be blessed for making this day so joyful! WOW!!!!

No comments: