Sunday, December 2, 2007

Acts of Kindness

When I hear stories about struggles people go through, I immediately go in prayer and ask God to help me BE KIND. This morning as I think about W.O.W. class, I reminded myself that I forgot to ask someone to bring refreshments. So, guess who is up early making banana bread?? Yep, you guessed it, me!

I'm reminded of how one small act of kindness (baking the bread) can have powerful results. Someone may be in a tough place and need support, the power of his or her emotional state opens the heart and this opening attracts the help that is needed. Plus the kindness shown is a "gift in disguise." It might even help someone to start the Christmas Season with a smile instead of a frown!!!

See ya at 9. Oh, by the way, my husband has a Men's class at the same time called "Second and 10." We will have 2 classes this month. (The oven just beeped with the 350 temp. read to get that banana bread in....I'd better get busy). So long!

No comments: