Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I Love Mornings!

After having a phenomenal time with the grandkids I am home now. I'm loving mornings more and more. I saw those precious ones sound asleep and had to awaken them to get ready for school. And they had the best attitudes! Now, I'm checking out my own attitude and it boils down to it.....I love mornings! Even the sound of the clicks on the keyboard, or sipping coffee while doing my devotional. It's so serene and peaceful.

There's nothing worse than a grouch in the mornings! It can ruin anyone's day! My rule of thumb was like my Mamma used to say "You can get glad in the same pants you got mad in!" I figured out pretty quick I had better get a smile on my face to make my morning worth something!

That's why I pre-warn ladies....before you make that final decision on marrying...check out the morning or night preference....it makes a huge difference in a marriage!!!

No comments: