Thursday, December 27, 2007

Day After Christmas Yesterday

I had to go to the Mall to exchange sizes on some t-shirts I got for my hubby yesterday and it was really a blessing! Everyone was in a happy mood; just delightful that Christmas was a great one and I didn't run into anyone who wasn't in a great mood! Wow! That was just super!

To those of you who are concerned & who e-mailed me yesterday to see how I am feeling from the Laryngitis, and stuffy nose with problems on Christmas.....I am feeling somewhat better. I have gone through 10 boxes of kleenexes....ugh, and am breathing better...not too much stuffiness. I do have my voice back (imagine me going through Christmas in a quieter mode???) : ! I don't think so!!!! (aha).

There's always someone else worse off. So, now my sympathy goes out to anyone that has this disgusting nose stuffiness!!! Ugh and my prayers!

Keep up the kind, sweet spirit everyone. The world is a better place when we all work together to make the other person around us happy and ourselves. I do have a caring thought if you're around a person that "steales your joy".....start humming "Loving God, loving each other ...." song that we sing at church...they can't help but get in a good mood!!!! Take a dose of Proverbs 3:5-6, but DO NOT LET THEM STEALE YOUR THUNDER (THAT'S LOVE FOR EACH OTHER) and especially love for God who gives us such great joy!

Don't worry..........be happy!!!! A New Year is Coming sooner than you can realize!!!!!

No comments: