Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Life Is What We Make It

......Choose to make it super great or disgusting bad!!! My Mom used to say, "There's no if's and's about it!!!" I'm sure you've heard that phrase before...either and or the other!!!!

Life is going to be grand for me for the rest of the week! I'll be "Grandma-ing"..you may not see a blog...right now my laptop is in to update windows XP. I'll be focusing all my energy...yippeee with those cutie pie Grandkids and everyone that knows me, can say "Oh yes, she will have a Life and a half of a life with those kids!"

Make it a great day! Don't give in to having a ba-hum-bug spirit at Christmas time!!! Watch a funny movie...do something to be joyful...this is the fun, greatest time of the year! I'm tagging on a giving spirit....and of course very loving!!!

No comments: