Sunday, December 23, 2007

O Holy Night!

Prayers please.
Who for? Me! This is the first Christmas Service in 35 years I'm opting out singing "O Holy Night." Since Thursday I have been battling sneezes, talking above a whisper, and drainage in the throat. When my husband and I were at the church yesterday I couldn't get past the second note on "Ho.....ly" So, my hubby suggested letting the music play and read the Christmas story. But now that I'm beginning the day, and sang in the shower, at least I was able to sing the notes. It's not the end of the world if I don't sing it. I'm finding out, I am definitely a creature of keeping up tradition!!!! I can't imagine not singing O Holy Night at the Christmas Service. I'll just go with the flow and am not worrying. I know the Service will be a blessing in all ways because one can just drive up on the property and feel the love of God! O Holy Night has the highest note in music history and I can reach it! Super hooray!!! Worth a huge pat on the back!.........from God first and then others who enjoy it!.........: - )
If you called for prayer this week, we will be having a "Special" prayer time for your request.
Be blessed and have a happy Sunday! By the way, I feel great; it's the voice that needs prayer!!! (Thanks a zillion!!!)
Carol

No comments: