Sunday, December 9, 2007

Good To Go

Yesterday was "Movie Day" -- that's definitely where Grandpa comes in! My eyes have automatic shuts in them when a movie comes on...I'm not sure if it's because I finally settle down, or it's a habit which could be broken if I disciplined myself. Grandpa's are super dooper great at putting Grandkids to beddy bye also!! Nighttime prayers and the whole routine!!! Seriously, I thank God for my husband. I see they are all snuggled in bed just wonderfully!

What am I doing? I'm one of these "overachievers" who wants to get ahead of the Bible Study. My husband's message today is I Peter 4; I'm reading ahead to the subject of Hospitality......that's my life's message....it's awesome what the Bible has to say!!! (& what God gives him to say)....10 a.m. See you there! Be blessed!

No comments: