Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Perfect Attendance

Growing up I always received the "Perfect Attendance Award" in all the Schools I went to. How very sad, that when I was in High School, the last day I disobeyed my Mom and rode home with some teens and was in a car accident and missed the last day .

Since inception of this Church I have not missed a Sunday with the exception of a vacation my husband and I took a couple of Sundays! Wow what a record! I think we should spend some time alone in prayer with God thanking Him for health and strength to achieve this goal! I'm not bragging, just being very grateful! Oh, well, maybe I should accept bragging rights!!!

I wonder...do we all strive for perfection? In giving my caring thoughts on perfect attendance, of course we can have a goal to look forward to achieving, but if we just cannot achieve it, the key word would be "strive"....with His Mercy and Grace, we're sure to come close to it, but it gives us a moment to say "Thanks God for helping me through an accomplishment that I'm proud of, and to you I give all honor and glory!" Hope your Wednesday is blessed!

1 comment:

Crystal Renaud said...

Carol: I appreciate your feedback on my post at Anne's blog. I'd love to talk to you some time about women and the ministry you lead. Sounds interesting and something I'd like to talk with you about. Particularly since I lead women as well.