Saturday, December 29, 2007

Sisters

A sister's nature is gentle and caring. There's so much sibling rivalry going on...she said...she said...eventually it comes back to a Sister what the other Sister said. Do I believe it? No, I don't. Unless she said it to me. Sisters drift away on their own choosing. I still have the same love, caring, and utmost concern about my Sisters. Do I hurt for them? You bet I do, but because I live so far away I cannot always visit them. Some sisters live right in the same town and NEVER see each other. So, I am blessed to have God's love in me with my sisters and when I don't hear from them, I grieve over the loss of their not responding, but it doesn't keep me from caring, loving, and checking up on their welfare each week.

How about you? Do your Sisters stay in touch? Have a marvelous Saturday. See ya in Church tomorrow. I Peter 4 on "Suffering" is what my husband's message is. Be blessed this Lord's day!

No comments: