Thursday, December 20, 2007

1st Annual!!!!

We had a 1st Annual Christmas Banquet at the Church last night. Oh my goodness; we had a record number of people there (we even had to put out another table for the overflow). But our ladies did a phenomenal job "chefing".....wow! honey baked ham, mashed potatos, gravy, corn, tossed salad, hot rolls, baked chicken, pea salad, and the most delicious cheese cake, lemon pie, and strawberry chifon pies!!!!! And the atmosphere of love and appreciation was definately in and around everyone! My husband just did a very blessed job on teaching us who Emmanuel is....meaning "God is with us...." Our hearts were so blessed as the words just flowed out of his mouth explaining this oh so great Savior!!!!

This is a never-to-be-forgotten event and I want to commend the ladies for a tremendous job! Next year the Men (2nd & 10 class) will be chefing.....awesome, hu?

I covet your prayers.....I'm almost positive I have caught a cold.....I don't need this at this time....but I know prayers work, so thanks!

No comments: