Monday, February 28, 2011

Your Call To Love

I write LOVE Sessions. I love it. Thank you, Lord, for calling me to explain love. Not a love because of what others do, but an unconditional everlasting love. I can only have the capacity to love like this when it comes from the Lord!

Of course He can show me how to care for the lovely but for those who aren't so lovable. thank you Lord for showing me how to take a firm stand for what is right and for helping me to disagree with those who do wrong, yet still care about them.

My call to love reminds me to love those closest to me, to cherish and treasure them and not take them for granted!

I must have a sincere, true love.

Let me love, not envy. Let me listen and care, not brag or put down.

Help me bear the griefs share the dreams and see past the faults of those who need love.

How about you? How do you show your love? Do you feel loved?

No comments: