Sunday, February 20, 2011

Husbands are such a great help!!!!!!!!

Last night we had our devout friends, Geneva and Clint over for a super dinner. My husband was a tremendous help. I cannot thank him enough for peeling the potatoes, onions, etc. such a help....he even set the table!!!! If I were to count all the things he does to make things easier for me, I wouldn't have enough fingers and toes to count the appreciation I have for him being so great!!!

Those of you who know, they were the key "staff" at Lighthouse Church and helped us tremendously. They do love the Lord in a really blessed way. We cannot begin to tell anyone that we are grateful for them and pray to the Lord they get many victories in their lives for being so dedicated to still using their talents for to help the Church they are at now. They still look so very young and enthusiastic, loving, honoring Christ first in their lives.

Thank you, both, for the fellowship, fun, and the time spent to brighten our lives. May the grace of our Lord empower you as you love others.

No comments: