Wednesday, February 2, 2011

We Are Grateful!!!!!!!

It is bitter cold as people know here now. Schools are closed. The street in front of our home is melted and part of our driveway.

I cannot begin to be soooo grateful to Daren for checking on us last night to see if we were warm. It sure makes us feel like we raised our kids the right way. Carie checked by e-mail yesterday at her job. It's super cold where she is. I can honestly say cold gets to me. I made homemade potato soup and was still cold last night. I'm really hoping this bitter cold weather ends pretty soon.

This reminds me to thank God and be so grateful to kids that check on Mom and Dad and of course we do everything we can do to stay warm. Thank God for blankets and plenty of them. I will stay warm. How about you? I trust you are bundling up. Be happy and blessed!

No comments: