Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Makes The World Go Round!!!!

I love, love!! Is that a good sentence? Hmmmm We teach couples "Make Love Happen!" Can't go into total details because this blog would be mega pages and would never end!! My hubby is LOVING and I totally agree I am LOVING also. So when two LOVINGS come together sparks fly and keep on flying!

Who is the first one of you both that makes the LOVE go 'round???????

I believe we both do! We can't wait to find each other when our day begins to:

Show our love to each other.

Hug 'til there's no tomorrow.

Pour each other's coffee.

Smile.

Begin Communication (the part I am addicted to!!!)

Just love, love, love...it's a vital part of our WORLD!!!

Happy Valentine's Everyone AND remember to show your love today...

LOVE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND!!!! I Cor. 13...Jesus loves you too!!!

No comments: