Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Are You Talented?

I know several of my friends who knit, crochet, chef, plant flowers beautifully, write, encourage, etc......... Sing, play an instrument, create artwork, organize, have a passion to love others.....

That's what I think of when Valentine's Day is fast approaching. LOVE is my favorite thing to do. Recently I expressed my love to my Sisters...one of them ended up with angry at me because she didn't want me to love my other sisters. It was sad to go through, but I don't let stuff like that stop me. My love that the Lord has given me goes pretty deep. I know a lot of friends who don't have a sister and they miss it. God has given me a special love and no one can bust it!!!

Today I'll making my Valentine Cards for the family I send it to. How about you? Do you send cards or do you just live what you want to tell your family?

ANYTHING the Bible says about Love, I soak it up!!!! I love you for reading my blogs (that's not the only reason) so let me hear from you. Is love easy for you or hard? Enjoy your Tuesday!!!!

No comments: