Friday, February 11, 2011

1,300 wooohoooooo

This is my 1,300 blog!!!!! That's a lot of days of blogging and much writing. God has been good. I'm so proud of myself. His Grace and Mercy has kept me going. Your tremendous comments make my day for sure!!!! I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Happy Valentine's Day. Keep that love saturating with your hubby and those you know. Did you see the "Piano Prodigy" kid was playing rock n' roll and he is 10 yrs. old. He said he's been taking lessons since he was 3 years old. What wonderful talent.

Tonight is FNDN. Hmmmmmm I think all I want is be hugged by his loving, warm arms. This cold weather has really done a number on me. Some days I just can't get warm, no matter what. But then I think about the people out in it, my heart feels for them getting through icey streets or bad traffic.

I've enjoyed just sharing my heart on this 1,300 blog!!!! A friend of mine who had a blog gave it up. She had over a thousand subscribers. Community!!! I miss her blogs. Hey, stay warm today and look forward to the 70's temps supposed to start tomorrow and next week. Thank you Lord for warm weather...I couldn't be more thankful in my everyloving life!!!!!

No comments: