Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Seeing the Goals......

Do you see the goals that are set before you? Goals restore and built my faith. He once again removes my worries and doubts and replaced them with His warm, assuring love.

The adventure has begun. I note the blessings He gives along the way and praise Him for each one. I refuse to dwell on the negative. I fix my mind and heart on Him....the Lord jesus. I thank Him for keeping me in perfect peace, for my mind is stayed on Him. I will continue to trust and depend on Him now and always.

Thank you Lord for ebeing the eternal Rock of my salvation. I am relying on Isaiah 26:3-4 "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on theee; because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the Lord forever: for in the Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength." This is my goal. Bless each one of you today that reads this blog today. Prayers, Peace and reach your goals!!!

No comments: