Monday, August 24, 2009

The Party's Over..........

No blog.

Recouping from Birthday!!!! Every thing's a party for me...so with the excitement and happiness I felt, I am finally back to blogging which is my utmost passion!!!!

Imagine that a movie was made of your life. Nothing is left out. Everything you have ever done, thought or imagined is there for all to see. The indiscretions youth, the poor choices in relationships, words spoken in anger, the secret habits that are so hard to fun from and so shaming in the daylight are exposed for anyone who wants to take a look.

How would you feel?

Would you want to run and hide?

If you knew that everyone in your circle had seen your movie would you still show up for dinner?

And yet deep within all of us is a desire to be known. To be known and to be loved.

Are you loved and accepted? If my movie was shown to those I love and whose respect I treasure, surely would they think less of me? Some people would say, I haven't seen your movie. The most important thing in the world is that God has seen your movie and He loves you! Please read Psalm 139:1-6 Welcome to the outrageous LOVE OF GOD! I pass my happiness on to you.......be loved and feel loved...it's there! I felt it from tremendously from family and friends for rock-solid three days and I know it's there! Whoopee!!!!

No comments: