Monday, August 17, 2009

Accept Dignity And Value You Have

Has a label been put on your life?

Incapable? Inferior? Failure? People are labelled all the time!

But the Bible is higher than any natural or man-made law. It tells you who you are and what you can do and what you can have!

God says "He will never leave us nor forske us." Hang on to that promise. Even if you are doing very difficult tasks....remember keep your dignity high and value yourself as being very confident in what you are tasking....I love to research -- most people would not label me as a researcher....but I have the patience, intelligence and a way to find the answer in a right way before I go goofing off and mess things up. I value my brilliancy to do that and I know I'm great at it!

I will be researching some information that will be of tremendous value to me and my hubby! And don't even worrry one bit about me, because I know I can do it! I value my wisdom and feel very challenged to find out what's right!!!! I know I am very successful in the area of research! Yea God on that one!!!! He gives me confidence, plus I value what our kids say and they say go Mom (as well as hubby)...yea!!! I can do this! I'll post about it at a later date! All I need is your prayers. Have a happy Monday!

No comments: