Saturday, August 15, 2009

A New Fish!!!! Also, Prayer......Communication with God

Okay - this is way earlier than usual, but I got up to get a drink of water and walked by the acquarium and my fish had her babies!!!! So, of course, I'm staying up to watch the cutest snow white fish you ever saw! Awe....how cool is that. Now I cannot wait for hubby to get up and see! How sweet it is!!!!

I hope you all got to watch the Neil Diamond NYC concert last night on TV! Awesome, awesome, awesome! Back in our days dating, we fell in love watching or listening to this dynamite singer!!! Yippee...still sings so wonderfully! He was raised in New York and gave his background story. My hubby has every single song he sang on his recording equipment! Wow!

I also have encouraging thoughts on Prayer today:

Prayer: What I like about prayer is that it is a means of communication with God. You can speak to Him any time, night or morning, and you can know with certainty that He is listening to you!

There is no set formula for calling up to God and just say "hello," you can ask for something. You can tell Him that things are going rough and you need reinforcements! You can also call him and thank Him for the things He has done for you. You can tell Him you are baffled, bewildered, discouraged or that you are the happiest person in the world!

For me, in personal living, in fulfilling our place in the world, prayer is the hub that holds the wheel together. Without our contact with God we are nothing. With it we are "a little lower than the angels, crowned with glory and honor!" Enjoy your day!

No comments: