Monday, August 10, 2009

800th POST!!! WOOHOO!!!

That's a lot of brainpower!!!!...and encouragement!

Today I want to encourage all ladies who endure suffering.

1. Keep a prayer record (or journal) and become aware of when you write the request, pray and leave it there.
2. Refrain from making too many crucial commitments or decisions during the time that you know is the worse suffering.
3. Try not to get behind in daily chores.
4. Avoid brooding over problems in self-pity sessions...unless both are venting.
5. Make a list of special small acts of love and kindness toward your husband and family which you can do during this time.
6. When you feel the suffering is over, thank God that it taught you to hang in there and you fully relied on Him!

The Bible says "Suffering will only be .... for a while ....." Find things to
give you a mind change, so you won't always feel like you suffer endlessly. Recently I did too much yard work and suffered with sore muscles. It seemed an eternity that my body would get back in normal shape...maybe a day or two, but trust me...my list of irritations kept getting longer and longer. I took a dose of Prov. 3:5-6....trust in the Lord....not me to heal, but Him! It will probably happen again, but this time I have a plan to keep dis......couragement....away and encouragement in the Word to get me through! Happy Monday!!!!! I know you will have a great Monday!

No comments: