Tuesday, August 11, 2009

801 Post - Here We Go!

Okay - I'm wound up today....God gave me an excellent night's sleep and yes, I do encourage Facebook to a certain extent,,,,,,,but do Jr. High Pics of ladies who are awesome lovely now, have to be posted on there? Now, I know why Moms aren't always accepted as a friend (on Facebook, that is and that's okay with me). They have the pics (I think). Maybe it's for fun...guess I'm more of an up-to-date Mom. There's nothing one can do about the past, so if the pics are what they are, nothing can change it. But, I don't agree in posting pics of especially Jr. High pics. Maybe because mine are weird. My freckles stand out like a sore thumb....I look hidious....sorry, it was not a great time in my life. But, if anyone wants to post current pics, yep that would be extremely acceptable!

So, that's my take - and I have to share my heart in defense of lovely ladies who have attended my W.O.W. class and yep, I know it is somewhat fun for someone to do that, it would humiliate me! As a note of encouragement today....just remember to look in the mirror and see God's wonderful handiwork how gorgeous you are today and what has become a beautiful wife and Mom and devout friend to so many. Look on the bright and happy side, because YOU DESERVE this awesome compliment!

No comments: