Friday, August 1, 2008

Planning Ahead

Planning and foresight will help us prepare for danger ahead so that we can avoid disastrous consequences.

Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your paths."

Oh wow, do we need to be reminded of that!

And in planning, remember other people are involved, so consider each one and what they have to say. I am definitely a planner. Nine times out of ten, when I plan the music schedule for Sunday, it's always goes right along with my husband's topic. I'm in one room planning music and he's in the other studying; neither one seeing what the other is working on....and it always comes out that we are both of the same mind, and subject! That's awesome in my books!

Speaking of planning, I am planning such a super time with our adorable grandkids this weekend! ....or is it.....they plan me!!! That's ok too!!! : )

No comments: