Friday, August 15, 2008

Love

Must I love other people? What if I don't want to? was asked to me.

John 13:34-35 - I am giving you a new commandment; Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other. Your love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.

We worship Him and praise Him for His love to US.

Love helps us to stay focused.

I'm late with my blog today.....I was up at 4 a.m. serving breakfast to a gentleman in our church going on a trip by air......My husband, him, and I ate a fabulous breakfast which I cooked (which he wanted) of french toast, egg, toast and bacon. I hope your day has gone well with lots of love and kindness shown to all!!!!

Now I may be a tad bit late for our date tonight because I have to find a song to sing that my husband has requested by him and me! Enjoy whatever you are doing!

No comments: