Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Encourage Others and Change Their Thinking!

Everyone needs encouragement. And everyone-young or old, the successful or less than successful, unknown or famous who receives encouragaement is changed by it!

As Mark Twain said, "One compliment can keep me going for a whole month!"

A word of encouragement from a teacher to a child can change his/her life!

You never know when a moment and few sincere words can have an impact on a life!

Help people gain courage!!!! and then see them go on to change the world!

Yesterday I spent approximately three hours with a lovely lady who is 81 years (young) and what a blessing and encouragement she was! Oh to live my life like her's.....wow! I couldn't even describe how uplifting she was! What an example of a lady that loves her family, her job (yes, she is still working) and such a joy! What an encouragement to pattern after. I think we have lost the old fashioned of learning from the older women who are dynamite, fabulous love and encouragement. I pray I'm like her when I am that age! Thanks Mildred!!!!!

No comments: