Thursday, August 28, 2008

Organizing!!!!

I may have blogged on this before.....did I tell you I love to organize? In fact some of the ladies at church have actually asked me to come over and organize them and I have to decline.........I only like to organize my junk!!!!! I promise before the year is out I will clean out the hall closet and organize it. My daughter was looking for a baby pic of me.usually they are 'RIGHT THERE' - well this time they weren't............and blankets....why do I keep so many? I would love to have a closet that if you open the door and you don't see it right there.....pardon me but it ain't there!!!!!

I will give my self some credit...I organized the den closeet...it has Christmas stuff in it so whalla.....that's the only place you can find Christmas and gift wrappings! DONE!

And my office area is pretty organized so far........I need to do a scrapbook of my birthday so that pile can get done.......oh, did I tell you I got the most gorgeous cards I ever saw in my born days???? WOW!!!!! I am blessed! And my three bouquets of flowers have finally seen their days...but they are magnificent.....our daughter got me one! What a day I had!!!!!!!! Or should I say week!!! Our son got me the neatest thing (besides other things) an egg boiler....he got it in Japan his wife said....it is the gadget of the century!!! It is soooooo awesome and boils egs QUICK!!!!

So back to organizing! Drawers with shirts and jeans in.....oh good grief and closets............it's a good thing I live about a block from Goodwill Industries because away we go with old closet clothes not being worn!!!!

Have a happy Thursday! 'nuff said about organizing...you have to be in the mood! And today I'm not because of a "bug" I caught this week...ugh! And my hubby has it also!

No comments: