Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Week Of All Weeks

......looking forward to a week of all weeks..............my pre-birthday week!!!!
My husband has "soft-cuddled" me to remind me it's hard for me to receive because I AM A GIVER............... Back to the subject of "receiving" I begin the week, having already received an awesome gift from a friend of mine (by the way there were 4 gifts inside the wrappings) so beginning with gift #1.........I am proud to proclaim that I received them very well and with much appreciation. (I will admit, I was thinking about getting her a gift all while I was opening all of it.....) ooooops ....I'm allowed one mess up.....just kidding.......It's always been hard for me on my birthday because my Mom passed away on the day before.

Will this week be joyous? Absolutely....I'm looking forward to a great Church Service at 10 a.m. today; Q&A with a super lunch.....and the week of all weeks!!!!

No comments: