Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Innocent Precious Grandchildren

For those out there in cyberspace who are Grandmas...I have a few encouraging words to say to you. I just finished having our Grandkiddos and looking into their precious faces reminds me how very innocent they are especially because they love me unconditionally. They trust me and I trust them. Our grandson lost his two front teeth after we left from taking them home and he called me to share it with me. He knew his Grandma cared and was concerned because he bit down on a chicken piece yesterday and it made his tooth "more loose."

I have two grandchildren and for each I hve a golden charm in my keepsake treasures. Each night I look at them and for each day I say a loving prayer. To show a child what has once delighted me, and rediscover my pleasure in their interest; this is the great happiness of being a Grandma!! Someone has said, "A garden of love grows in a Grandma." Truer words have never been spoken. Thanks kids....you are both adorable, loving, and so much fun!!!!

No comments: