Monday, August 25, 2008

Great, Phenomenal, Fabulous!!!

Out of the 40 invited, 40 came!!!! WOW! What a fabulous birthday celebration I had at church and with family! I hope we all got what we wanted out of it...FUN!

I'll have a kazillion thank you notes to write but this shouldn't take long.

I am appreciative!!!! If you had a part I know you will know it was phenomenal and great! Our daughter did a marvelous job keeping my Spirit up! WoW the comments she made about me.....I will always charish and remember it!

Remember: Always let love prevail and show someone you love them.....we need it. I know I do!!! I am the most grateful person alive right now.....and blessed with many, many gifts! I hope you have a happy day! Sorry I haven't blogged for a while.............tooooooo many other things to do...but I'm back now!!! Whoopeee!

No comments: