Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Truth

Who determines truth?
II Samual 7:28 "You are God, Your words are truth."
Only God determines absolute truth.

Does God really expect us to tell the truth?
Absolutely unequivably! God's law clearly forbids intentional lying!

I hold up the truth in love! I've seen people conveniently "lie" or "deny" (they both go hand and hand) but still blame and to me it depends on how many people are supporting the lie! Okay....that gets me on a soapbox.....I was sharing with one of my sisters yesterday to remember how sore our bottom got from a leather belt when our Momma thought we were lying as kids????? That's something you never
forget! Yet, people still want to prove a lie and think they are right! Especially when someone won't look me straight in the eye and accuse me of a lie.....I become an extreme introvert on that one and like my Sis said; then that becomes their problem....I really don't think people who really do lie (I'll be bold about it) have lied so much they can't tell the difference between a lie and truth!!!

I do know as a word of encouragement, the Bible says "The truth shall set you free!" So come on always be truthful and you live with a conscience that is loving, truthful, and respectful to those around you. I hope your Wednesday is happy!

I'm still figuring out how I can get you to subscribe to my blog....so far I do not know how as I know many of you have replied to subscribe.....so please be patient with me......I need to find the answer and I promise I will know soon!

No comments: