Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jealousy

Wy is jealousy so dangerous?
Proverbs 14:30 A relaxed attitude lengthens life; jealousy rots it away.
Jealousy brings decay to our life because it causes us to focus on anger and bitterness.

Proverbs 17:4 Anger is cruel...but who can survive the destructiveness of jealousy?
Jealousy tears families and friends apart.

My own opinion about jealousy is truly it is destructive!!! Just be happy for someone else getting great things or happy things! Forgive someone you are holding a grudge against. Jealousy sticks out like a sore thumb and it makes me not even want to be around that person. It stinks! You can smell it a mile away! The way I note that women get jealous is no comment when you try to connect and communiate with them.

The encouraging attitude to have is just be glad for the other person; enjoy their getting something when you don't! It shows so badly in your attitude when you are jealous and truly does tear families apart! Share their joy! Get rid of jealousy.....it's so unhealthy!

My birthday is coming up and I've had friends call already to rsvp...oh, I can't even begin to say how happy they are for me and just can't wait to see us and ENJOY my big day...that my dear friend is happiness, not jealousy!!! I love it...someone else being so happy for me!!! Have a really great Thursday and please throw out the attitude of jealousy!!!!! It's not becoming to you!

No comments: