Monday, August 18, 2008

A True Friend

......is on call 24/7.

Friends get you through bad times and help you enjoy good times!

Right now (I love) just talking on the phone with my friends. I like to find out what's going on with everyone so that when I go back, I'm not compltely out of it.

A friend is an inspiration to me.

Friends are important because you know they are there!

A friend recognizes your mistakes, but doesn't keep count of them. ....is there to forgive and forget!

Friends are not friend if I cannot trust them. Especially is someone tells me they said something behind my back!

A friend will defend you even if you're wrong - because anyone can defend you when you're right!

A friend will not do something purposely to cause strife between my husband and me.

In your heart you possess the key to friendship; nurture it well.

No comments: