Saturday, April 26, 2008

Thought Provoking Question

Whose life did I touch today?

Of course, it's too early in the morning to answer that question. But, as the day goes by, what will be the answer?

Fact is, do we really care?

I know I care. Maybe too much some times. Hmmm, in thinking about it....I would say that is me....then, the "letting go" plays in and that's where it becomes a "God-thing" and I HAVE TO turn it over to Him.

I think we all lack a certain amount of caring. But, yet that sounds too judgmental.

I give up......I want to touch someone's life today...be it my husband, my kids, or the community. Last night on our date night, we ended with going back to Cracker Barrell and sharing a fabulous tasting strawberry shortcake dish and devoured it, left a pretty sizable tip for the Server (her eyes popped out) and walked away happy, knowing we "touched her life." So, the question still remains today....whose life will I touch? Hopefully, several lives as my life today will be reaching out to enthusiastically invite others to our Church Service tomorrow.

Say a prayer for me and I say "thanks!" (& I hope you get a chance to touch a life.)

No comments: