Thursday, April 17, 2008

Attitude 101

AN ATTITUDE -

Thoughts

turned

inside

out

Life is good, but it could be a whole lot better if people would just take a big time check on their attitude.

Last night my husband was teaching on the Life of Jonah and that he had a rebellious attitude. He ran from God! Whoa!!! That hit home to me....not the rebellious attitude because I check that out hourly and I do not do rebellion in all it's form. What hit home to me was running.....I run from people who have an attitude of pushy-ness or overly controlling. No one likes to be controlled, but the persistence is the part I think gives them a bad attitude and apparently they cannot see it for themselves.

Attitude Check!

Today I will have a grateful attitude, (attitude of gratitude) recognizing this day is a gift! ...and choose friends who will lift me up rather than pull me down. And I know my attitude will take me places I never imagined!

No comments: