Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Energy Drinks....hello!!!!! - random thoughts.....

I was actually shopping in a store and a Clerk (right in front of me) was drinking one of those energy drinks. Couldn't tell you the name if my life depended on it. I'm thinking it was Red Bull or something like that.

Sometimes I have to go early in the morning to a store that is open 24/7. I see people on their way to work, buying A DRINK and from a distance I can see the "energy" word on the can. Hmmmm - makes me wonder at 8 or 9 a.m. do they go back to the store and get another can of energy drink? Is that what keeps them going all day?

Oh, for Pete's sake, please don't get me a can. I don't have a problem with energy, except when I'm around a person who makes a drastic comment about how energetic I am; then I zone out and make it a point to stay away from them. (I think they are wishing they had some of it!) I'm proud of my energy. I totally believe it is definitely a God-thing! I ask Him daily to give me a great attitude of having life in all its fullness! He says "Ask and Ye shall receive." So I ask and He gives! Without the energy drink....I wonder what these energy drinks really do to a person. Hello........today while I'm in a store I'll read the label and maybe blog about it again! In the meantime....make it a good day today! I know I will! I'm up early to finish a book I started reading: "Hope Happens."

No comments: