Saturday, April 5, 2008

Take Care

......72 hours ago my husband and I both came down with the "crud" - that would be spitting, spurtering, coughing, continually. Mine felt like sand paper in my throat...naturally our tasks is our voices..........my husband began taking care with the fav - roby...robitussin and adding allergy med to the mix. At first I thought it was allergies to the max because I worked in the yard and most of the weather meterologists say last week was the worse week for "things" in the air....I still wanted to go out, play with the dogs, or just go out and enjoy the sunshine! Not a good thing, because the coughing became consistent.

Am I better, you ask?

Yes.

Do I let it get me down?

No.

I'll just continue to "take care" as my kids say and if it is contagious (which it's not) and won't pass it on. In the meantime I'm hoping everyone who doesn't have it, will enjoy this day to the max. I'm feeling great! Have a happy Saturday and enjoy that sunshine!!!!!!! .....and please remember to "Take Care."

No comments: