Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Post #415 - Date 4-15

A friend of mine has a phenomenal blog...when I finally figure out how to link, do all the miraculous blog stuff, I will share.

She posed a question: "How do we know it's of God?" Interesting question -- in my Post Title today...I am knowing it's of God...this would never happen in a zillion years. I'm on Post #415 on 4-15! This would only happen to me...I think it is of God....I feel His presence every time I sit down and write and then to note that as I pull up the screen to post the next blog...it numbers my blogs (those are the behind the scenes that I see before I write). Most people would say...that's no big deal...well, I look on it as it's cool...and you can call it luck or of God...I just think that's the way things happen for me....I am so blessed far beyond comprehension and it is just one more reason to enjoy life, look for ways to get excited about all the tons of things I enjoy.......Sure, to someone else they may just blow it off...to me I think it's just way cool!

And as my husband says, "If it makes you happy, it makes me happy!" Honestly, these are days when people are doubting God...does He really exist, or why go to church? or .....is the Bible relevant? ...I care....so if you want to know answers to these questions....don't be afraid to ask. Where is God when you need Him? Trust me, He is there!

No comments: