Saturday, March 24, 2007

Mamma

I'm celebrating a phenomenal lady that gave birth to me and whose birthday is TODAY! My "Mamma" -- I would be on my blog all day long describing her and you would be curled up reading all the superlatives, adjectives, and tremendous words and events that describe her ALL day and ALL night! I'll just use 8 words that truly described her: who gave of herself without counting the cost. And made me feel like I was never alone as a child or adult as her favorite statement to me was "Carol, just bloom where you are planted. You can do it!" I love you phenomenal Mamma as you look down from Heaven and know that... oh yes, I will definitely acccept her praise in all the favorable judgments and carry on the legacy of giving and blooming where I am planted! With these great thoughts, prayers, and gratitude I look forward to a super day! O Lord, my Lord, how excellent (majestic and glorious) is Your name in all the earth!

2 comments:

Ritta said...

AMEN!
The greatest Honor my oldest son gives me is when he says "You are just like your Mom. (He's the only one of my 3 boys (men) that knew her.

Carol Donnelson said...

Ritta:
You are such an encourager and caring person. Thank you! A generational compliment like that is awesome! Words are powerful! The power of life and death is in the tongue. And the Lord said we would eat of the fruit thereof! It bears repeating---Thanks again!