Saturday, March 10, 2007

A Great Day for Victory!

After many years of fighting to break out of the mold designed for me by others, I came to know the Creator as my Heavenly Father. I felt it would require much studying, praying, and emotional healing before I quit fighting to be the "me" God created. I could not make this happen - I was not able to change me - there seemed to be no escape from my prisons of guilt, shame, fear and intimidation. God provided a way of escape by my girlfriend who began driving and picked me up to attend a church not too far from where I lived. My escape was in the Person of jesus Christ. He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. In the presence of God I learned to care and that I am free to make choices. My "today" is result of choices I made yesterday. The Bible is my guide for spiritual growth and emotional wholeness has always allowed me to assume responsibility for my choices. I am free to care and love. I know there have been sixteen (16) people who care and have immediately responded via e-mail to my new blog. Only one response has gone through, as you can see and I am so glad. I will check details on why you cannot get into Google. In the meantime, I am grateful for your replies.

This is a great day to care about ourselves, check our attitude and I know that no matter what comes my way, old thought patterns are replaced with new and victor becomes a reality. Learning to live victoriously is a process that takes time. We have to train our senses to know right from wrong. You will overcome personal fears - fear of failure, of being alone, or having to prove yourself to others. We can look in the mirror and approve of the "you" God created. I'm looking forward to a great day today, especially looking for victories!

2 comments:

Angie said...

We don't always have to be "people approved" as long as God approves of us, and He does through His Son Jesus Christ and I am so grateful

Mary Ellen said...

Aren't we glad we do not have to be "people approved"!!!!